Wisconsin Idea Spotlight: Kinesiology
Friday, April 9, 2021
12–1 p.m. CDT
- Gary Diffee, professor, and chair of the Department of Kinesiology — research focuses on understanding the regulation of contraction in muscle cells
- Brittany Travers, associate professor — studies movement disorders and positive benefits of movement in kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Lisa Cadmus-Bertram, associate professor — studies physical activity in cancer survivors
- Kelli Koltyn — studies physical activity in aging populations with a “Stand Up and Move More” intervention
- David Bell — studies the effects of young athletes over specializing in one sport or activity
It’s a virtual event — view from wherever you are!
For more information, contact Stephanie Wallace at email@example.com or 608-308-5528.
Visit event website.